Wednesday, March 17, 2010

milk and cookies party



Hi, I'm Anne from A. Party Style. I am honored Brittany asked me to be a guest blogger today! Brittany, thanks for this opportunity!

For my daughters first birthday, I had a milk and cookies party. Who doesn't love a tall glass of milk and a yummy cookie, right!? Kids and adults alike. And since first birthday's are usually a lot of adults, I thought the theme would work great.

the table:




the cake:



the invitations:


the favors:


the birthday girl:
in her brown and white too!


some more details:
stamped plates

cup tags


Check out more details (and how-to's) of my party here.

Thanks again Brittany!
Best,
Anne

5 comments:

  1. I am speechless! What an amazing party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I love this idea! That cake looks amazing!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks amazing, what a fun party!!! I would have loved to attend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at this party on another blog and fell in love with it! WOW! love love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...