Monday, April 6, 2009

speesees.

In the beginning, I had two girls.. I was quick to dress them like grown ups. The latest in designer jeans (they had them) and expensive shoes they outgrew before they ever wore them...


They say the third times a charm and I have learned the error of my ways. Maybe with the possibility of Finn being my last, I want to hold on to the baby stage, or maybe I have taken my mom's advice to heart, maybe the jeans really do cut into their soft baby skin, and maybe the shoes really do pinch their perfect kissable toes.
Which is why Speesees clothes are at the top of my list for Finn, I want them filling his drawers and closet because I've fallen in love with them, and I'm pretty sure he loves them too. 

Speeses clothes are made with 100% skal-certified organic cotton and are treated with low-impact herbal dyes, skipping the dioxin + formaldehyde altogether.
Leaving you with the perfect staples to your child's wardrobe. 


Even the big kids love Speesees, and I guarantee if you give them a try, you won't regret it. I know they've converted me.. hands down!

4 comments:

  1. huge speesees fan here! Great colors and cuts and wonderfully soft. They wear well and have a clean modern feel without that stark lack of whimsy that some trendy children's clothes have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the clothes in this brand. They look comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also a big fan of Speesees here over in the UK...not that easy to get hold of but once upon a while ago I had my own babywear webshop and made sure Speesees was in it :-) Which meant my son had all of their things and you know what, I vacuum packed a load of his baby clothes away today and when I saw those Speesees bits I fell in love all over again. So much so I'm going to have to go and order him some bigger boy items right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...