Thursday, April 16, 2009

bobs and lolo.



I don't know about you, but in the last hour before daddy comes home, the house gets a little crazy. I'm tired, the kids are getting hungry for dinner, and I've found that turning up some music and dancing with the girls saves us all. It's something the girls look forward to, and we've recently added some new favorites to our list.

The Bobs & Lolo CD's are kid AND adult friendly. I don't find myself plugging my ears, in fact I'm learning the words and loving them as much as the kids. The songs are not only fun to dance to they teach the kids about being polite, animals, living healthy and more.. which is so much nicer than what is on the radio these days.
Growing up on Vancouver Island, Robyn (Bobs) and Lorraine (Lolo) have always shared a love of the natural world and a passion for working with children. Creating the dynamic duo Bobs & Lolo has allowed them to combine their diverse academic backgrounds with a mutual love of teaching and creative arts.
Samples of the songs are available to listen to here and CD's and DVD's are available for purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...