Friday, November 7, 2008

superhero party.



I love planning parties, it's almost a stress release for me. Throwing myself into the decorations, invitations, food and more, it makes me happy just thinking about it. Today as I was browsing some of my daily reads I happened across this incredible birthday party. One of my girls must be having a party like this next year. It is perfect for boys or girls and I love everything about it. The colors, the activities, the invitations, it is in my book one of the best I've ever seen. View more pictures here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome! What a great party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun to plan and pull off while still being realistic. So, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love throwing parties as well, and recently celebrated my daughters first birthday. I was quite pleased at the outcome...and posted it there after. But, when I see parties like this...I think my goodness - I could have done so much more. The possibilities are endless! Which I suppose is half the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute theme! Would be so cute too to have capes for the kiddos to try on and run around in. thanks for this "super" inspiration! I am always looking for great theme ideas to share with my readers too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...