Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a good cause.



We've talked about tiny sprouts before, and you know we love them. Today they are donating 100% of sales to March of Dimes.
"This will be tiny sprouts 2nd annual walk to donate money for research for premature births and infant deaths. Last year we raised almost $2800 and this year we hope to beat it! this cause is close to my heart as my niece died on January 9th, 2007. We raise money in honor of her and in hopes of finding a cause for infant mortality." -Tracey Hageman, owner
If you've been thinking about ordering from tiny sprouts, what better day than today, when you know your money will be going towards a good cause! Here's hoping tiny sprouts meets and exceeds their goals for this years walk.

1 comment:

  1. I just found them through designmom, I ordered some things, I am excited for them to come!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...