Thursday, December 27, 2007

the 3 r's.

is a magazine after my own heart.
They offer ideas for simplifying your life
while making your home stylish at the same time.
Here are a few of my favorite REAL SIMPLE ideas
giving new use to old things.
Isn't that what the 3 R's are all about?
{Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle}.


A dish rack used to hold art supplies.
{I'm going to start using this today. We have
loads of coloring books and markers I can organize
with this fabulous idea!}.


Use your empty Christmas wrapping paper tubes
to roll up and store your fabric.
Isn't this great for urban living? A major space
saver and amazing organizing idea.
Perfect for getting my sewing room in order.


Reign in your unruly {and unsightly} electrical cords
using an old toilet paper tube.
So clever.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a Real Simple fan! The art station/dish dryer is pretty creative. (I even have one sitting in the garage from our Boston/no dishwasher days.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom was using TP and paper towel tubes 25 years ago for storing extension cords. She even covered them in pretty, adhesive contact paper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...