Monday, October 29, 2007

baby foot friendly.


It's funny to think about before having Cole; the times I would lay in bed dreaming {stressing} about what our children would look like. And I could always imagine him having dark hair and blue eyes and be a medium build {since that would mimic both me and Bradley}... but I never thought through feet. Turns out that Cole's feet are exactly like his dads: thick and square. And I can't help but laugh when I think back to the many times that it would take 10 minutes to get one shoe on because... well, slip-on toddler fans don't slip on so easily when your feet are hefty. [That's the truth. Hefty in the sweetest way.] Lace-up Converse are a bit more user friendly, but there still are those times where it seems a little absurd to have to loosen even the very last lace before his toes will fit. And because I just cannot compromise my 19-month-old's style- this is our routine.

And then... the lovely makers of See Kai Run came to my rescue. The truth? Not only are their boots "made for walking," but their shoes are made for real feet. Even the thick and square variety. They are designed for pre and new walkers {finally a stylish shoe in the smallest of sizes!} so their leather is the softest {even butter soft}, their soles the most flexible, and their styles unique and urban hip.

We have and love the Eliases. And finally those "adjustable velcro closures makes shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit." Amen to See Kai Run! Tried and true.

1 comment:

  1. The readers tips were right! I got the Geneva's in red and love them too. So darling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...