Thursday, September 6, 2007

sweet pea, yes please

The diaper pail on my wish list is, well, still on my wish list. In the meantime I'm thinking that I might pick up some Caldrea Sweet Pea Diaper Pail Freshener. It's not that my house smells of dirty diapers, it's just that I love the idea of a diaper pail smelling {extra} good.

A combination of baking soda and vegetable protein extracts that's both non-toxic and biodegradable. Simply spray it directly into the diaper pail and enjoy the essential oil fragrances of Geranium, Orange, Jasmine, Coriander, Rose and Bergamot.

$13 at giggle.com

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. Even when I change the pale every day, put each diaper in a ziplock and clean the can weekly.. opening the lid is usually a gag-me experience. I would like that to change!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...