Thursday, May 10, 2007

albums.

I have finishing Cole's first year photo album on my "to do" list today. And then I realized that I need to be on the search for a new album to start documenting Cole's second year. I like them simple: photos inside a pretty album. I've come up with two that I love.



Wood Buttonhole Stitch Photo Album

"The peak of great design and function, this album is encased in clean textured cloth and a gorgeous maple veneer cover with hand screenprinted images." {also available in Plane.}

Circle Buttonhole Stitch Photo Albums

{Available in three color options and two sizes.}

The prices are a bit hefty, but I'm thinking that I lifetime keepsake might be worth the splurge. Any other simple and modern album favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I love Paperchase albums. You can get clean and classy or funky ones. I always go there for my needs. So many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...