Saturday, April 21, 2007

wear green.

Green has become the color to envy lately. Green is Spring and Spring is earth and earth is happy and clean.

Kelly green has always been my favorite color, not only because we share a name, but because it's Irish and it's enthusiastic. I like to think that I'm both of those things. In addition to Missy's post about changing the world as best as we can, "with our own two hands", I say: why not take green to another level? Let's wear it.



1, Featherweight cotton long-sleeve crewneck tee. 2, flower forest tote

3, river of grass dress. 4, Clean plaid madras Bermuda shorts.

3 comments:

  1. I'll wear it. Any one of those items you posted. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm following the link on your blog Missy... what a beautiful website. I can't believe I haven't checked it sooner. Everything you three have done with it. I still need to back track a lot and read up... it looks like there's a lot of good stuff. But just wanted to mention how LOVELY everything is. I just want to keep scrolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green. It is my favorite color too. If I find an article of clothing I like and it comes in different colors, I always tend to go for the green.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...