Tuesday, April 3, 2007

surf and sand.



I've always been a fan of Bobbi Brown and her beauty mission: to help women appreciate their own unique features. Her philosophy is that beauty should be simple, real, and approachable. She's understated. But beautiful and youthful and smart. I've never bought the makeup but am excited about her Summer Surf and Sand Look.

Look here for the step-by-step guide to look "surf and sand."
1. Face
2. Eyes
3. Cheeks and Lips

[View Surf and Sand video]



While I'm on the theme, this beach line looks amazing! A scent that captures the "attitude of summer" with a blend of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin? Yes please. {It might be my next yearly perfume purchase.}

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I am going to have to try this line. I dont know how I stumbled across this blog, but I LOVE it! Be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Bobbi Brown products and will need to check them out. Thanks for the reminder Kelli...you are on a roll today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Kelli, I have never really looked into Bobbi Brown. I like that natural, fresh look. The scent does sound perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Bobbi Brown (along with MAC, my most favorite). The yellow moisturizer is the best I've ever used (but it's a bit pricey). Everything in her line is very natural and pretty. You'll never walk away looking like a clown.

    PS- The beach line smells delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm 98% Bobbi Brown girl (i love clinique eyeshadows). it is great makeup, and she has the BEST eye moisturizer! BEST. but pricey. but did i mention best? it will make you glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO I am a non-makeup wearer who feels that as I get older, I need to weak a little something. Maybe some bluch and lip color. is Bobbi Brown who I should go with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy,

    My favorite (for the non-makeup wearer) has to be Origins (or Aveda-but I like Origins better). It's all natural ingredients with very "natural" colors for reasonable prices. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown...but she has the same concept in the trendy design world. They sell it at Nordstrom, so it might be worth walking in and having them "make you over" for free..to see if you're a fan of the products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...