Wednesday, April 18, 2007

happy find.

You know how it is in the blogging world: one blog leads you to another and soon enough, you have no idea how you found Kelly Mccaleb, for example. She introduces herself so nicely,

my name is kelly mccaleb. i'm 29 and have an adorable family. i have a really happy life.i love fabric. i love making things. i love teaching others how to make things and getting others as passionate about the domestic arts as i am. i really believe that beautiful handmade things make your home happy and reminds you to live the simple life.

She makes cool things. I think I need to check her shop regularly. Here's my favorite find:

quiet books.

Neat, right?!

4 comments:

  1. Kelli, you are so great at finding cool things/websites. I love those books. They are adorable, but I can't find them on the site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like she puts things in her shop and they sell QUICKLY. I think we missed them. (But maybe she'll do it again?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great find! aren't there so many inspiring people out there that do great things? It makes me want to read blogs less, and do more...but then it is so fun to find cool blogs! addicting....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, she is friend's with my friend's Ashley and Melinda. What a small world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...