Thursday, April 12, 2007

flavor.

I was thinking about this recipe tonight {one of our staples} and realized that I haven't posted my favorite salad that goes with the three cheese macaroni perfectly! It's intense and delicious and I can't wait for you to try it. Let me know what you think.

Mango Salad:

Lettuce
Feta Cheese
Sliced red onion
Blanched whole almonds
*Make salad out of above ingredients and pour mango dressing over
top.

[Mango Dressing]
3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
6 Tbs. mango chutney
2 small cloves minced garlic
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
*mix all ingredients together and pour over salad.



3 comments:

  1. I will most definitley be making this next week when we get back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious, Kelli. I will make it this weekend (I've had mango chutney forever, and quite frankly, don't really know what to do with it)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy. I also made the 3 cheese macaroni once and Alan and I enjoyed it. Next time I will add this salad with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...